Software and hardware training institutes in Ameerpet hyderabad

Spread the love

I went to ameerpet area today to enquire about faculty requirements for MCSE. First i visited ZOOM Technologies. I introduced myself in the reception about my 13 years of experience in networking. She asked me to give resume. Because i just walked-in to enquire about faculty requirements, i didn’t carry my resume with me. In fact i have not prepared my resume because 8 years back I left wipro infotech. I never thought to apply for a job. I visited these institutes to teach MCSE part time to earn some amount for time being. I have given my visiting card and came out to visit other institutes. MCSE Institutes i met listed below for our reference later.

• ZOOM Technologies
  • Sunmars Technologies
  • Fusion IT Solutions
  • Sun screen Technologies
  • Gayathri Computers
  • Domain Network Zone

As per the councellers at almost all institutes there are 15 students per batch joining. I observed that there is no heavy crowd of students. So I loose interest to teach MCSE at ameerpet. Because, I will get 15 students in malkajgiri if i try hard. So that plan of teaching at ameerpet is dropped. I just got some articles to write about ameerpet institutes. No work is wasted. I got an idea of different institutes market position. I will wrtie all institute contact detials in this website later after collecting full details about all institutes located at Ameerpet.

Keep watching this blog to get more details about different incidents and subjects. You can use comments sections to ask me any other details.

(Visited 985 times, 2 visits today)
1 / 3 Next

40 Comments

1. Anish

Hi,

Im working as QA engineer and I have 5 years of exp. I would like to join in Unix Admin courses. beacuse I am pretty very much interested in Unix Admin and I want to get job on UNIX platform. Can you please advice me shall I learn the course.

Thanks,
    Anish

• Raj

Hi

Unix administration is always good. If you know both UNIX and Windows even better. Why do you want to do the course now? Are you planing to change the field. Please write about you little more, It will be helpful to give you good advise.

Thanks
      Raj
      SAP Basis Consultant

2. Mohammed Riaz

Hello Friends !

This is Mohammed Riaz from Hyderabad. I completed my B.Tech 2010 in SAFA Engg college, Kurnool, As i am a native of KURNOOL. I am Very much interested to learn Red Hat Linux Administration, Wireless Technology, Network Security. So, i wish to join Zoom Technologies, Ameerpet, Hyderabad.
    The receptionist said to learn 5 modules i.e., MCITP-2008, CCNA, RHCE Linux/Unix, Exchange Server and PC Hardware and Networking(basics). All these courses at the cost of Rs. 6000. The institute infrastructure is good, but i have doubt, whether they teach the subject deeply with good understanding.
    So, please help me as soon as possible with your reviews about this comment. Coz i want to join this institute.

• Raj

Hi

The course contents at zoom technologies are good enough, You can join in zoom, if you can catch up to do practical of each and every topic. I think that is not possible at zoom. If you are good enough in Hardware and Network administration (Windows and Linux), You can select zoom for brush up. If you are very fresher, you can not get hands on experience. If you need hands on experience you join at Pride IT Services. They have good client base and can work with their engineers in real time during the course. Please get back to me for more details.
      Thanks
      Raj

3. sunil

hi, i want to know the cost of the SAP course and the duration full time course.and which is the best institute in hyd.i have heard the name of ameerpetstudent institute

• Raj

Hi Sunil

I think Ameerpet Student is not a SAP institute. It is a website who provide listing of all the institutes are located at Ameerpet. Which module you want to do in SAP. So that i can suggest best institute.

Thanks
      Raj

4. Hubert Prazer

Dear All,

Greeting of the day!

My company The Skill Enhancers an IT and Soft Skill training company. We cater to most of our PAN India clients. Any trainers interested in corporate training get in touch.

Regards
    Hubert Prazer
    9246523820

5. Satish

Hello There

I wondering any institute or any Individual who can teach me the basics or a bit indepth on Windows server 2003/2008?

I stay in Hyderabad, near dilshuknagar. Plzz revert back with any possitive reply, if have any? ASAP plzz.

• Raj

Hi

You can find lot of institutes for windows server 2003/2008 in Ameerpet area, Hyderabad. I am a 14 years experienced network administrator, even i can teach. I want to find out whehter you are looking for any specific area of windows administration or complete MCSE kind of atuff?

Thanks
      Raj

6. lmohan

i need toknow the hardware as well as networking training institutes, their contact details, address, what does they teach, and what can we get if joined there.