CRM 7.0 EHP2 IDES is installed within VMware workstation using Windows Server 2008 EE X64. I have zipped vmdk file (158GB) into 8 files. After zipping, total size is reduce to 31.1GB I have uploaded these zipped files to my online storage account. You can download these files using simple link which you will get in your mail. You have to unzip downloaded files using 7-zip file manager. Once the extraction is completed, there will be a single file with an extension of .vmdk created which is originally copied when I have installed CRM 7.0 EHP2 IDES in my computer. You can use this vmdk file for creating new virtual machine in your VMware workstation. You can ask for my online help for configuring or setting CRM 7.0 EHP2 virtual machine in your computer. You can easily create new virtual machine at your end by following simple steps which i will provide in mail.
CRM 7.0 EHP2 IDES VMware VM minimum requirements
Note: To run this virtual disk in VMware workstation, Your computer BIOS should have VT (Virtualization Technology) enabled. Please check for this option or call your vendor for support of virtualization.
Benefits of this virtual disk:
- You can avoid long running SAP CRM installation
- Without removing existing OS from your new laptop / desktop / server, you can install CRM 7.0 EHP2 IDES in VMware workstation
- Very easy VMware workstation configuration, just by clicking a .vmx file, SAP CRM server will be started
- You can restore to original fresh system any time after you do experiments. You can keep the original files in safe location to restore later.
Recommended system configuration:
- Any 64bit processor (i3/i5/i7 or AMD)
- Minimum 200GB free HDD space (Note: You can use external drive)
- Minimum 8GB RAM (Ex: If you have 8GB RAM, You have to allocate 4GB RAM to VMware guest OS)