I am offering one-to-one on-line interactive training on SAP Basis administration. This sap basis special training is good for the people who wants to learn the subject from scratch. With my personal training, you will get hands on knowledge on different sap basis daily activities. I will teach this course for 3 months / 2 weeks per month / 3 classes per week / 1-2 hours per class. If you become my student, You will get 1 year support for your questions and doubts.
Note: Gaps between classes are given with the intention of providing enough time for practice after classes. You can communicate with me during gaps between the classes…..
Highlights of this course:
- Special attention from me in teaching or guiding you for doing experiments
- All classes are completely practical oriented
- Assignments will be given after completion of each 3 classes
- You will be the only student in a class session
- You can interrupt me in between the class without hesitating, to get rid of your doubts
- Demonstration of each experiment in my high end server
- Instant hands on experience on each topic
- 1 Year support for your questions or doubts
- You will get complete set of recorded videos during the course duration
- Preparing system for Netweaver Installation (Installation of VMware, Windows server, Oracle and Java. Applying database patches, Setting environment variables, Installing MS Loopback adapter.
- Installing Netweaver (Central, Database and Dialog instances)
- Front end installation and configuration (SAP GUI for Windows, Java and HTML)
- Post installation activities (Configuring TMS, Installation check, Changing default client…etc)
- SAP system architecture
- Profile maintenance and parameter setting (Instance, default and start profiles at OS level)
- User administration (Basics, creating and modifying user accounts in the SAP systems)
- Security administration (Role maintenance, creating and assigning roles, Authorization profiles)
- Client administration (Local, remote client copies, Client export/import and post client process)
- Setting up remote connections (Creating and maintaining RFC destinations)
- SAP system landscape (Single, two, three and multi system landscape)
- TMS terminology and concepts (Transport domain, domain controller, Transport requests)
- Tools for SAP system administration (Daily tasks in system management)
- SAP support activities (System monitoring and troubleshooting)
- SAP background administration (Creating and maintaining background jobs)
- SAP spool administration (Print devices, spool and output requests)
- SAP patches and add-ons (Installing add-ons, applying patches and notes)
- Database administration (Oracle) (Backup, recovery and space management)
If you are interested to join this beautiful course, You can add my skype name ‘punarvasi’ ping to discuss more about this course.
You can also share this information if you feel this training is good for some one within your circle.