Resume of Mr. Rajasekhar
Akunuru – 521245
To utilize my knowledge and skills through hard work, devotion and sincerity to achieve the goal of excellence in the fast changing target oriented software environment leading to both organizational and individual growth.
- B.TECH in Electronics and Communication Engineering (2006-2010) from MLR Inst. Of Tech (JNTU) with 61.40% aggregate.
- Board of Intermediate Education from narayana jr college (2004-2006)with 69.40%.
- S.S.C from Board of Secondary Education with 83% aggregate.
- TECHNICAL SKILLS
- MCTIP-2008 server
- PC- hardware
- Operating Systems : Windows XP, Vista,Windows 98,Linux,Unix.
- Packages : MS-Office.Excel,Power point,
ACADEMIC PROJECT PROFILE:
- Name : GSM based ticket reservation
- Duration : 4 months
- Organization : Sam Technologies
- Environment : Embedded system
Think of the long queues in front of theatres when your favorite movie releases. Those are history now with the latest mobile phone technology. Now a days the mobile penetration is so high that almost everyone capable of spending money for a balcony ticket uses a mobile phone. Mobile phone provides us with 3 connectivity options. Voice ,SMS (text) , Data. We can use an IVRS to Book a movie ticket. Or we can send an SMS in a pre defined format or we can use GPRS to access a mobile page and book a ticket. Considering all these the most feasible and cost effective means is to use SMS. All phone models support SMS. Its cheaper than making calls. GPRS requires the network to be sophisticated and the phone must support GPRS.
- Self Motivated
- Quick Learner
- Dedication to My work
- Ability to work well as part of a project team
- Participated in school and college level cultural activities and competitions
- Member of IETE
Playing chess and cricket
Making new Friends, Travelling.
- Fathers Name : Vijayakumar.Jalli
- Date of Birth : 22-08-1989
- Marital Status : Single
- Nationality : India
- Religion : Hindu
- Languages : Telugu, English
I here by affirm that the information in this document is accurate and true to best of my knowledge. I request you to give me and opportunity to serve your organization with best of my knowledge.